[Mailman-Users] Edit pending posts

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Thu Jan 31 22:04:32 CET 2002

You *can* edit held messages.  The FAQ goes over it in detail, but in
general, you edit the file in ~mailman/data/..  There is also a hack in
Mailman that allows folks to edit the actual message in the Web approval
form (and it copies the modified message to the ~mailman/data/.. directory).
For information on that hack, you will have to delve deep into the archives.

Jon Carnes