[Mailman-Users] Web-frontend changes ownership and makes cronjobs fail

Michael Keukert pmk at scp.de
Thu Jul 18 17:27:32 CEST 2002

Hi,

Mailman runs under the default user/group here. I'm still using the
test-list and everything works fine as long as I don't use the
web-frontend.

As soon as I use the web-frontend, the files
/home/mailman/lists/test/config.db and .../request.db suffer from
changed ownership to user "wwwrun", which is the user my webserver runs
under.

Consequently, this maks the cronjobs fail with an error message and
everything is messed up - no processing via email or web-frontend is
possible.

I assume that this is a stupid config error from myself, but plese:
WHERE DO I LOOK?

Thanks!

--
Michael Keukert * SCP Software GmbH * http://www.scp.de
Auf der Huels 120 * D-52068 Aachen * Tel: 0241-96830-0 * Fax: -50