[Mailman-Users] Reply to not affecting outlook

Steven Shults hostmaster at shults.org
Tue Jun 4 00:59:07 CEST 2002

Note that depending on your privacy configs for the list, some header
info is changed on the mails sent through your list.  check the headers
of the message that you're trying to reply-to in outlook.  If the
"reply-to" line has an X in front of it, then it's just there as a
comment, not as a functional header line, change your privacy and
reply-to configs in the admin interface accordingly.

I'm using outlook XP on one of my boxes for testing and it's handling
replies to list messages correctly, but it does get confused by some
list configurations when 'reply-all' is clicked instead of 'reply'

~steven