[Mailman-Users] Email Header

Doug La Farge doug at holdit.com
Tue Jun 4 19:58:10 CEST 2002

I'm trying to use MailMan for its listserve features only.  In other
words I have need for the web site interface. In fact, there will be
only one person that sends to the list. I'd like to customize the
email that is sent out to the list but cannot seem to find a template
for that.  I'd like to remove things contained in the header
including the following:

As I'm using a MySQL table to pull email addresses for the list
Canceling through the "normal" method "doesn't work".  Users will
email the admin directly and they will remove them from the list via
a seperate back-end feature not related to Mailman.

Anyone know where the template is that builds the email sent to list users?

--
-Doug