[Mailman-Users] Problem: All recipients refused

Víctor Nuño victor.nuno at net70sistemas.com
Tue Jun 4 23:14:00 CEST 2002

Well, I finally solved it myself. I had two errors. One of them is that
I HAD to configure Mailman as --with-mail-gid=mailnull. The other error
was that I had anti-spam features that didn't allow any connection from
localhost. So in this case I just had to edit the mm_cfg.py and change
the appropiate line:  SMTPHOST = 'my_host_name' instead of having
SMTPHOST = 'localhost'.

So, anyway, I hope I didn't bother you very much, and thanks to anyone
that may have given a thought to my problem.

Víctor Nuño