[Mailman-Users] Problem using windows XP

allan at abrahamse.org allan at abrahamse.org
Thu Jun 6 02:11:43 CEST 2002

Ever since I upgraded to windows XP, I have been unable to make any administrative changes to the Mailman mailing lists I manage. I can reach any administrative page OK, but when I try to implement a change, I return to the password page. This happens even when I set my browser to "accept all cookies," and even if I clear all the cookies and start over. If I log onto the administrative page from a non-XP computer, things work fine. Has anyone else had this problem?