[Mailman-Users] can users change their email address on a closed list?

Ajay Sharma ssharma at odc.net
Fri Jun 7 18:00:41 CEST 2002

Hello,

I just upgraded to mailman 2.0.11 from majordomo (I know, I know...) and
I'm wondering how can my users change their email address without
requiring my approval?  But this is a closed list and I'm the only
person that adds people to the list.  So if they are already subscribed
I want them to be able them to be able to change their email address
without any interaction from me.  Is this possible?

later,
ajay

Satyajot (Ajay) Sharma
ssharma at odc.net