[Mailman-Users] Mailman with Virtual Hosting

Robin robin at mysticalinternet.com
Mon Jun 10 05:21:33 CEST 2002

Greetings,

I have a CPanel "reseller" account which allows me to add and
seel domains which in turn can create and manage Mailman mailing
lists.

Let's say for example that the machine I have accounts on is called
ns1.servername.com

mylist, the admin address that is created is

ns1.servername.com/mailman/admin/domain1list_domain1.com

rather than

domain1.com/mailman/admin/domain1list

Likewise same situation exists with the archivesm they are are
under the server name and not the domain name.

This is confusing for my users. I want to be able to manage
importing archives for my clients, but this situation places all
the files outside of the domain space so I think it will require
the intervention of the server operator.

Also, I am concerned that the quota settings for the domains
will not reflect the archives.

Is there some way to accomplish these things using Mailman in a
virtual hosting environment such as I'm describing?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Robin