[Mailman-Users] Wrapper

Tracy Snell mailman at snagdata.com
Tue Jun 11 16:25:57 CEST 2002

I just installed mailman. Perms check out OK. Web interface works fine. I go
to the subscribe page and sign up for my test list. I get the e-mail. When I
reply to it Postfix shows that it's delivered to wrapper with no error. From
there it disappears. No error in any logs that I can find.
/home/mailman/logs only shows entries from the web page activity, none from
the subscription reply I sent. Any ideas?

Solaris 8
Python 2.1.1
Mailman 2.0.11
Postfix Release-20010228

Log entry:
Jun 11 08:13:48 astro.snellfamily.com postfix/local[16919]: [ID 197553
mail.info] E8BA530041: to=<test-request at astro.snellfamily.com>, relay=local,
delay=1, status=sent ("|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test")

I'm sure wrapper is getting called because I had a typo on the mail-gid and
had to change it when it complained.

Thanks

tjs