[Mailman-Users] Exim and mimefilter (on debian)

J C Lawrence claw at kanga.nu
Tue Jun 11 18:54:35 CEST 2002

On Tue, 11 Jun 2002 17:43:40 +0200 (MEST)
Fredrik Jonson <pt97fjo at student.bth.se> wrote:

> Hello, I am trying to set up mailman on debian woody and am interested
> in using mimefilter to remove unwanted attachments.

Check the archives for this list.  I recently posted the necessary
script and instructions to integrate Mailman with mimefilter.

> Also I'm trying to combine Mailman with exim. I have read about how
> one can avoid aliases by using recipies in exim. But the
> documentation[1] seemes outdated, in debian Mailman home isn't
> /home/mailman anymore.

The Nigel's HOW-TO is both accurate and current.  Debian merely differs
in its selection of paths and install locations from Nigel's
expectations.  Adapt.

--
J C Lawrence