[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 11 19:44:09 CEST 2002

I have installed mailman and am receiving join confirmation emails.  The
system is also processing the replies to the join confirmation emails but
doesn't seem to be adding the members to the list.

If I look in ./logs/subscribe I see several lines that read like this:

   Jun 11 12:31:44 2002 (9827) testlist: pending <email address> <ip
address>

where <email address> and <ip address> are unique for each user.

Does anyone have any ideas why the members aren't making it into the list?

Thanks,

Kevin