[Mailman-Users] How to?

bj3 at britcoms.com bj3 at britcoms.com
Wed Jun 19 15:50:16 CEST 2002

I am sure this has been asked many times but as a new user I am
clueless on how to go about this.

Is there a way to modify the list so that I, as the admin. can be the
only one to post? I have just set up the list and it has about 1250
members. It seems that they all get an e-mail when someone
subscribes. I have adjusted it so that all posts have to be approved
but that means having to go and remove all the subscription e-mails
each day. I just want people to be able to subscribe and unsubscribe
and myself to send out a monthly newsletter.

Thanks for any help on this.

Brian.