[Mailman-Users] listinfo problems

Joel Crosswhite crosswhi at cires.colorado.edu
Thu Jun 20 23:47:43 CEST 2002

Hey all,
	I installed Mailman 2.0.11 on Apache 1.3.26 and it's working great
except that I have a cosmetic problem.  When I go to mailman/listinfo
using a web browser, a page comes up saying that no lists are
publicly-advertised on the server.  However, I've created a couple of
lists, so I know that public lists exist.  When I run listinfo on the
server as webuser (the httpd user) from a shell, the html that gets
generated is what I would expect.  It names the lists that are available
to the public.  So, how can I get mailman to display this?  Is there
something I missed?

Thanks,
JC