[Mailman-Users] Howto solve unknown mailer error without recompiling?

David Weisgerber tnt at md.2y.net
Sat Jun 22 17:27:40 CEST 2002

Hi,
does somebody know how I can do this? The problem is, that I am running
Mandrak Linux 8.2 and I installed Mailman from the MDK8.2 CDs but he has this
problems... Do I have to reinstall the RPM with setting it to the right GID?

The funny is, that I think that the GID is set right ( 12 - mail ) but it
wants to have it set to 99 ( unknown ). What can I do ? By the way, I am
using sendmail.

"|/var/lib/mailman/mail/wrapper mailowner kutro"
    (reason: 2)
    (expanded from: kutro-admin)

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 99, GOT gid 12.  (Reconfigure to take 12?)
554 5.3.0 unknown mailer error 2

Thanks for help,
David

--
Windows - what do you want to crash today?