[Mailman-Users] Wrapper

Gour-Gadadhara Dasa gour-gadadhara.dasa at inet.hr
Tue Jun 25 21:58:39 CEST 2002

On Tue, Jun 11, 2002 at 01:49:18PM -0400, Tracy Snell wrote:
> Just needed to install the cron jobs. Didn't realize they were needed for
> delivery. All is well now. Running virtual domains, it all is working as
> advertised.

What do you mean?

I executed crontab crontab.in and when I check crons with crontab -l,
it shows that cron jobs from crontab.in are active, but still - no delivery.

Is there something else what I am missing?

Sincerely,
Gour

ps. Sorry for late reply. I was replacing sendmail with qmail and migrating
from Pine to Mutt, so I needed some time to complete the transition :-)