[Mailman-Users] Lists mailaddress

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Sat Jun 29 21:49:23 CEST 2002

This is purely a function of your MTA.  If you do nothing but Mailing lists
from this machine, you can set Sendmail (or whatever MTA you are using) to
masquerade as "domain.com".  Then all mail originating from there will be
marked as ... at domain.com.

You can also use the Generics tables to get Sendmail to only masquerade
specific email addresses and not all.

Good Luck - Jon Carnes