[Mailman-Users] Query about e-mail commands (response)

Frederick Noronha fred at bytesforall.org
Sat Jun 29 11:02:39 CEST 2002

I recently tried to subscribe 20-30 persons to one of my lists via
email. This was my experience:

* The first email contained about ten one-line commands
	subscribe listname nodigest address=whatever at yahoo.com

* To my suprise only the first line's address gave a return message saying
that it had got subscribed.

Does this mean:

(i) the others didn't get subscribed
(ii) others got subscribed but didn't show
(iii) I need to send separate commands for each address?

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

FN
--
Frederick Noronha * Freelance Journalist * Goa * India 832.409490 / 409783
BYTESFORALL www.bytesforall.org  * GNU-LINUX http://linuxinindia.pitas.com