[Mailman-Users] feature I would like to see ....

Nigel Metheringham Nigel.Metheringham at dev.InTechnology.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 12:12:48 CET 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 11:01, Laura Creighton wrote:
> It's the first of the month.  I am drowning in reminders of my
> password in all the mailing lists I am in.  If I ever want to
> find out my passowrd, I can just click the button on its page,
> so I would really like a way to specify -- DO NOT REMIND ME
> EVERY MONTH ABOUT THE PASSWORD.  That shouldn't be hard to add.

This is going into 2.1.
However its not the password people normally need to know, its the
address they are subscribed under - the number of people who can't
determine the address which they used to subscribe to a list amazes me.
The monthly reminders do at least give you the right address (with or
without password) to use the send password button for.

	Nigel.