[Mailman-Users] Broken subscribe form

Molly Cliborne molly at north-node.com
Fri Mar 1 01:53:58 CET 2002

Hello out there!

I'm a new user of Mailman, trying to get the system up and running for a
friend.

I changed some of the wording, and experimented with changing the order of
options on the List Info Page (placing Unsubscribe option before Subscribe).
Well, that'll teach me to mess with code. Now my form doesn't work.  The
Submit button does nothing in IE, and the form blanks don't show up in
Netscape.

I've switched the order back around, but my form still doesn't work.  The
form is located here:
I would appreciate any advice you can offer as to how to fix this form.

Best wishes,
Molly

--
Molly Cliborne
http://www.north-node.com

"Not everything that can be counted counts,
and not everything that counts can be counted."
Albert Einstein