[Mailman-Users] Initial configuration

Ralph Boersema ralfred at pobox.com
Fri Mar 1 17:45:02 CET 2002

Dear Folks,

We have just installed mailman and are as yet unfamiliar with it. We
have run into a problem with the configuration. I can't get email
aliases to work. We tried it out by creating a test group. The problem
is that when a user registers for the group, an email is sent to a
certain email address created by Mailman. This address forwards (or is
supposed to) to the administrator of the group. The problem is that the
email address aliases that should point to him are not being created
properly, and the email is returned to the sender each time.

Does anyone have a suggestion where to look for our problem?

Ralph