[Mailman-Users] Installation on Mac OSX

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 6 01:26:20 CET 2002

Alas, I havn't played with the Mac OSX (though folks in my LUG say it's
Xtremely cool...), so I don't know how the system sets users/groups.  Some
other folks on this list in the past have written treatises about this very
subject.  Perhaps a dive into the Archives will part the veils?

Again, good luck.  You've made it a fair distance already!

Jon Carnes
 --- Original Message: Tuesday 05 March 2002 05:22 pm ---