[Mailman-Users] Hiya!

System Administrator sysadm at stockholmpride.org
Thu Mar 7 17:15:10 CET 2002

Hi!

  Been checking out the mailman listserver (and installed it too),
  though there is one thing I've been trying to figure out but not
  succeeded to yet...

  Is there any way to include for instance a printout of a user's
  password on the pagefooter on every message sent to a list?

  This is the situation....

    We're using mailman for a public newsletter which solely
    is used as a one-way information channel.

    We want user's to easily be able to subscribe to it,
    and having to verify their email address - which works
    fine today...

    But we also wants it to be easy for the member to unsubscribe
    from the list... most members won't remeber their passwords
    (and we don't wan't to send out a monthly reminder on this
    list).

    In stead we would like to have an appendix on the message when
    sent out looking something like:

    --quote--