[Mailman-Users] How to set up a world-writable list.

Paul-Catalin Oros paul-l at integration.qc.ca
Sat Mar 9 21:12:27 CET 2002

Go to the page:

http://www.imsa.edu/~ckolar/mailman/mailman-administration-v2.html

And search for "Posting privileges explained". It says that if you have
implicitly approved people and set the "Posting restricted to list members" to
"No", then only the listed people will be able to post. Might this be your
problem as well?

I personally think the way this work is not really clean nor very obvious, but
that's a bit beside the point, I guess.

Regards,

		  Paul