[Mailman-Users] archive dates

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Wed Mar 13 18:12:39 CET 2002

hi !

is there a possibility to get other default names for the arcvhiving
directories (in the forthcoming release of mailman) ?

if i choose to archive monthly (which is great for the list i am
administrating) i will get archive names like "2002-March".
I would prefer "2002-03".
is there a possibility (or will there be one) to achieve this
without editing the Mailman/Archiver/HyperArch.py script (i do not want
to do this, because the next time, i will update my Debian-distro my
changes will become useless)

mfg.as.dr
IOhannes