[Mailman-Users] (no subject)

John Gillon jgillon at wfubmc.edu
Wed Mar 13 15:25:00 CET 2002

My mailing lists managed through Mailman are being regularly spammed to the tune of 20 plus messages per day, and although the mail does not get through the various filters and restrictions, scrolling and checking to delete or reject these messages has become a major time commitment.  I would recommend that you enhance the Administrative requests interface by simply creating a "check all" option and also enable automatic deletion of messages that would otherwise be held for approval.