[Mailman-Users] Mailman + Htdig

Kelly Corbin kcorbin at theiqgroup.com
Thu Mar 14 17:26:06 CET 2002

I'm setting up Mailman with Htdig integration, and have 1 final problem.
  Mailman works fine, htdig works fine, but together the searches fail
with a 'htdig Archives Access Failure  The requested document cannot be
found. %s'

I get no errors in any logs anywhere, so what is the %s?  Also, when
Mailman creates the htdig conf file for a list, how does it determine
the search URL?  If the .db files are not accessible, I get a different
error (a more obvious one) so I know that's not the problem.

Is there a better way to trace this error?  I've been banging my head
against the wall for the past 3 days on this...

Thanks!

Kelly

-- Kelly Corbin
-- Systems Administrator