[Mailman-Users] two questions

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Mar 18 03:17:27 CET 2002

1) looks like you are either missing the directory structure for archive:
  ~mailman/archives
                    ../private
                    ../public
or the rights are such that Mailman cannot access them

2) If you want Mailman to add the routes when you run "newlist -o ..." then
it needs write access to the file.  Otherwise, you can simply add the entries
yourself everytime you add a new list.

Jon Carnes

 --- Original Message: Sunday 17 March 2002 03:50 pm ---