[Mailman-Users] Help

Farid, Tarek TFarid at riedc.com
Tue Mar 19 00:12:35 CET 2002

Hello,

I have installed mailman recently on a RH 7.2 linux server with postfix
as my mta. Created a test list. I can get to it fine with my web
browser, except for the public archives (pipermail)! This is my first
problem.

My second and main problem is that when I post to the list I get the
following error:

Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Command died with status 2:
    "/var/mailman/mail/wrapper mailcmd test". Command output: Failure to
exec
    script. WANTED gid 12, GOT gid 99.  (Reconfigure to take 99?)

If anyone had seen this before, please let me know how to fix it.

Thanks...

TF