[Mailman-Users] Problem with the dreaded mail GIDs

Simon Coles simon at coles.to
Sun Mar 24 23:00:03 CET 2002

Indeed, that was it.

I was installing on a RedHat machine which had Ensim on it. This had
installed a /etc/smrsh/wrapper file already for Majordomo. I had tried to
do the /etc/smrsh/mailman_wrapper thing as suggested in the install
documentation. That didn't seem to work, but removing the Majordomo and
replacing it with Mailman's did the trick.

Thanks for your help,

Simon

--On Thursday, March 21, 2002 5:29 pm -0500 Jon Carnes <jonc at haht.com>

Simon J. Coles                                   Email: simon at coles.to