[Mailman-Users] Help with Relay Spammers

Greg Rees greg at countryhardware.com.au
Mon Mar 25 10:10:31 CET 2002

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for the reply. I've been doing some research on the relaying problem
that I have to no avail.

I have tried to verify the setup again and again but I cannot find anything
wrong, except maybe the permissions, I don't know what permissions should be
where.

Can you point me in the right direction or shed some light on somewhere to look
regarding permissions. I tend to think that we are on the right track.

Thank you

Greg