[Mailman-Users] Help with Relay Spammers

Mohsenruddin Moonshi moonshi at moonshi.com
Tue Mar 26 01:57:36 CET 2002

Greg, login to your list server, and try the following;

1.  su - mailman
2.  cd /to-your-mailman-folder/bin
3.  ./check_perms

That should give you a message whether your permissions are right or
wrong and if you need to fix it, just do a ./check_perms -f and that's
all.

Sincerely,
Mohsenruddin Moonshi
moonshi at moonshi.com