[Mailman-Users] Thanks and GID error...

RUSSELL P JONES rjones at email.unc.edu
Tue Mar 26 17:43:15 CET 2002

First off, thanks for everyone who helped me out yesterday, the response
was incredible, you folks are awesome.

Secondly, I ran into a GID error stating...

Failure to exec script. WANTED gid 6, GOT gid 1.  (Reconfigure to take 1?)
554 5.3.0 "|/home/mailman/mail/wrapper post russ"... unknown mailer error
2

Do I just uninstall mailman and reinstall it using the --with-cgi-gid and
--with-mail-gid options, and somehow set them to 1?

Are there any other variables I am going to have to use?

Is there an easy way to uninstall mailman?

Are you becoming quickly annoyed at my inept questions?

Thanks...

Russ Jones