[Mailman-Users] approve every post?

Rich Gordon webmaster at bestafs.com
Wed Mar 27 01:36:48 CET 2002

  Hi-

Please excuse my "newbie" question as I am
completely new to email lists.

I am running a list for my daughters ice hockey team.
I have been doing some 'test" post and I keep getting
the following:

Your mail to 'Jrsharks19under' with the subject
    test test test
The reason it is being held:
    Message has implicit destination
notification of the moderator's decision.

All I want is for the poster to be able to post there message
without myself, the administrator, having to review every mailing.

I put a check by "no" in the admin area as far as
Check postings and intercept ones that seem to be administrative requests?
Must posts be approved by an administrator?

Am I missing something? How can I correct it so posters can
just reply without myself having to check and approve every posting?

If you need more information to answer my question please
let me know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I tried my hosting company
and they weren't much help.

thank you for your time,

Rich Gordon