[Mailman-Users] Another mailman bug

Russell King rmk at arm.linux.org.uk
Thu Mar 28 16:43:01 CET 2002

Hi,

I've just been through my mailman lists handling the held postings, and I
notice that mailman is playing silly buggers with the web interface.
Please see:

    http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/images/mailmangroupings.jpg

I'm rapidly loosing confidence in Mailman as a decent piece of secure
software, especially as my attempts to report previous bugs/add them to
the sourceforge bug manager go totally unacknowledged for MONTHS.  In
fact, I've NEVER had any acknowledgement from the mailman developers
for ANYTHING.  I'm expecting this one to be handled the same way, so
I don't suppose it matters whatever I put in this email.

Since I can't wait around for months while no one even responds to
something like this, I've handled those pending messages the best I
can, so consider any data mailman had lost.

Thanks.

--
Russell King (rmk at arm.linux.org.uk)                The developer of ARM Linux