[Mailman-Users] Mailman FAQ Wizard

Norbert Bollow nb at thinkcoach.com
Wed May 1 11:37:36 CEST 2002

J C Lawrence <claw at kanga.nu> wrote:

> > Alternatively, I could set up a separate FAQ Wizard for (less
> > technical) list manager questions at listowner.org ... would this be
> > desirable?
>
> Why not simply create a less technical section in the current FAQ?

* I think that listowners and moderators deserve more attention
  than just a single section in an FAQ which is otherwise full
  of highly technical information that is irrelevant to them.

  for the les technical discussions, it would make sense for
  that mailing list to have its own FAQ.

* Putting this on listowner.org allows it to be part of the same
  "everyhting is under GNU Free Documentation License" policy
  that applies also to postings to the Mailman ListOwners
  mailing list.

I'm now convinced that I want to have such an FAQ wizard on
listowner.org and I've set it up at http://listowner.org/faq

Contributions are of course most welcome :-)

I have included a prominent link to the existing (very
technical) Mailman FAQ; as soon as there is some significant
information in the new FAQ, I'll add a link to it from the
current Mailman FAQ.

Greetings, Norbert.

--
A founder of the http://DotGNU.org project and Steering Committee member