[Mailman-Users] distributing to sub-lists via headers...please

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.kug.ac.at
Thu May 2 14:27:35 CEST 2002

OK.

i still have no solution for my problem.
maybe i should clarify this:
with "header" i surely mean the first part of the "Subject:"-line (in
the mail-header)

but then i am still thumped.
my stupid shell-scripts didn't really work (all mails sent to "mylist"
with [dev] in the subject-header still were resent via the "mylist"
instead of the "mylist-dev".
The only thing was, that the administrator had to approve the messages
(although the sender is subscribed at both lists...weird)

can anybody please help me ?

mfg.cas.dr
IOhannes

PS: here is my mail again, in case anybody has lost it ;-)