[Mailman-Users] mailman not showing administrative tasks

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Thu May 2 17:39:42 CEST 2002

Nora Livesay wrote:

> We've been using mailman for about 6 months and last it unexplicably quit
> working. As far as I'm aware, nothing has changed in the configuration, but
> when you send an email to post to the list, it doesn't show up to be
> approved nor does it go out to members. It's as if mailman never received
> the mail. Any thoughts on how to trouble shoot this?

check the logs in ~mailman/logs, especially error and qrunner.
there is probably some message stuck in the queue. all messages that
arrived since the lock-up should be in ~mailman/qfiles.

please post some more data, such as error msgs from those logs and
the mailman and python version you are running, and possibly your
MTA (sendmail? qmail ?)

--
Watch out where the huskies go and don't you eat
the yellow snow !