[Mailman-Users] qmail+vpopmail+mailman

Ajai Khattri ajai at ida.bway.net
Wed May 8 12:05:43 CEST 2002

Im still working on getting mailman to play with qmail+vpopmail...

Story so far:
1) I subscribe to a list through the mailman web interface
2) I get subscription confirmation email
3) I reply to subscription confirmation email as usual

I don't get subscribed and I don't get anything else except the message
appears to bounce to the default catch-all for the virtual domain and I
see this in my maillog:

May  8 05:59:41 www qmail: 1020851981.503880 delivery 17733: success: user_does_not_exist,_but_will_deliver_to_/home/vpopmail/domains/domain.com/ajai/Maildir//did_0+0+1/

(I am the default catch-all in this case).

When the check through the mailman web interface, I don't see me as subscribed.

Anybody cracked this one?
--
Aj.
Systems Admin. / Developer