[Mailman-Users] problem with archives

pilsl at goldfisch.at pilsl at goldfisch.at
Fri May 10 10:19:33 CEST 2002

set up two test-lists on my new listserver and posted messages to
it. All seems to work ok, but the archive does not work.
The lists are named "test" and "test2".
If I look at pipermail/test2 I get a page.

The Test2 Archives
You can get more information about this list or you can download the full raw archive ( 5 KB ).
Currently, there are no archives.

While I can download the raw-archive with all messages inside, I cant
browse any message because it just says "currently there are no
archives".

the files index.html and pipermail.pck in the archives/private/test2
are updated at every new posting.
 archives/private/test2.mbox/test2.mbox contains all the messages and
there are two working symlinks in the archives/public - folder : test2
and test2.mbox

what am I missing ?
thnx,

peter