[Mailman-Users] New user question

Timothy Murphy tim at maths.tcd.ie
Sat May 18 21:14:54 CEST 2002

On Sat, May 18, 2002 at 08:28:53PM +0200, Norbert Bollow wrote:

> > I take the position of one who is "owner" of several lists,
> > but who is not concerned in any way with "system administrator" tasks.
> > If something cannot be done with the program as is,
> > I regard that as an act of God beyond my ken.
>
> In this case the Mailman ListOwners list is for you.
>
> See http://ListOwner.org

Thank you for pointing this out to me.
I've subscribed to it,
though a quick look showed that to date
most of the postings are concerned with the list itself
rather than mailman.

Hopefully, contributions of the type I mentioned --
those that are concerned with running lists
rather than modifying the software --
will gradually move from mailman-users to ListOwner.

I must say the term "mailman-user" seems misleading
for most of the postings in that list,
which are actually concerned with development rather than use.
However, I suppose that is not an important matter.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: tim at maths.tcd.ie
tel: 086-233 6090