[Mailman-Users] mailman + htdig error/warning messages

Matt Shirel mlslists at creativethinkinginc.com
Sun May 19 22:33:33 CEST 2002

Sorry if this is off topic, but I'm not sure where else to look for answers
since my use of HTDig is entirely Mailman driven...  Any
thoughts/suggestions would be greatly appreciated...

When the nightly_htdig cron job runs, it generates the following message:

DB2 problem...: /var/lib/htdig/db.metaphone.db: Permission denied
DB2 problem...: /var/lib/htdig/db.soundex.db: Permission denied

Mailman 2.0.8 w/ htdig patches applied
htdig-3.2.0-1.b4.0.72 (RedHat 7.2 RPM)
htdig-web-3.2.0-1.b4.0.72 (RedHat 7.2 RPM)
python-1.5.2-35 (RedHat 7.2 RPM)

TIA.

MATT