[Mailman-Users] mailman + htdig error/warning messages

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sun May 19 22:52:52 CEST 2002

After you installed htdig, did you follow the htdig install directions for
generating the metaphone and soundex databases?

Do the databases in fact exist on your system?  Named properly?

If you are not using sound-alikes etc, then you shouldn't have it configured
in your htdig configuration file.  If you are allowing the "sound alike"
options then you need to generate those databases and set the locations for
them correctly in the htdig configuration file.

Good Luck
 --- Original Message: Sunday 19 May 2002 04:33 pm ---