[Mailman-Users] Read-Only Mailing Lists

AerosmithFanClub.com List Admin listadmin at aerosmithfanclub.com
Wed May 22 02:15:57 CEST 2002

LOTS OF LUCK!   I asked how to do this and only got rude answers that said
I am trying to force the software to do things it was not intended to
do.  If you figure it out let me know.  BTW the actual restricting of posts
to just you is the easy part.  The numerous referneces to web pages,
posting instructions, etc that do not apply to a news list will be a PITA.