[Mailman-Users] Read-Only Mailing Lists

Sylvie Greverend sgreverend at attbi.com
Wed May 22 12:47:55 CEST 2002

There is another way to do (for those that can't patch mailman)
It is to ignore  the mailman user interface and to use the commands by mail
in your own interface: here an example in php
mail($to, "subscribe xxx nodigest address=".$email, "", $from);
mail($to, "unsubscribe xxx ".$email, "", $from);
and to configure the list in order only the administrator can post
(described in another message)
It works, it is not using the software in a other manner, it is using a part
of the soft :-)