[Mailman-Users] search on archive

Jörn Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri May 24 17:56:23 CEST 2002

Martin Stenkilde asked a question and answered to himself a few moments
later:

> great ... how embarrassing ...
>
> just had a look at: Mailman FAQ: http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py
>
> which is a different faq than the one I looked at ..

you were probably looking at
http://list.org/faq.html...

barry, do you think the link to the FAQ wizard could be made more
prominent ?
i only became aware of it and the full faq after receiving my first list
mail (which has a link to the complete faq in the footer).

perhaps the current faq stub on the website can be folded into the faq
wizard and removed for good, to be replaced by a link only ?

just an idea,

jörn