[Mailman-Users] large lists question

Andreu Sanchez tanis at lleida.com
Thu May 30 12:33:51 CEST 2002

Hello,

First to do is congratulate you all for the great job you are doing, we
are using mailman in a lot of machines and is working perfectly, keep
doing that great job!.

Well, i have a question regarding mailman, we need to create some lists
with 5000 mail addresses and we ask ourselves if mailman would support
that huge bunch of mails and if the answer is yes, what machine must
have the mailman?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

	/ In disk space, nobody can hear your files scream \
| Andreu Sánchez Costa - Internet Web Serveis   		    |
| Tel: +34973234106 - http://www.iws.es/ - Dep. Gestió de Sistemes  |
| Fingerprint = EA1E 8926 637C 3BAF 240A  F33F DDE6 2DD1 343D 825B  |
| Public Key at http://www.taniz.org/gnupg.html			    |