[Mailman-Users] New user needs some help

Kelly's mvmmvm at gte.net
Fri May 31 04:20:55 CEST 2002

Hi,

I am new to the list.  I use mailman for a list serve about old cameras.  We have about 250 people on the list.

We have the system set to block all messages from non-members. This filter works well.  I am getting so many blocked messages it is becoming a problem just to discard thay each night.  I am getting about 50 per day. I go to each held message and mark it for Discard each night.

My question is:  Is there any way I can set the  filter to do an automatic discard all the messages it stops.

Bob Kelly