[Mailman-Users] dual installation problems

mymailman mmtanked at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 08:16:50 CEST 2002

How do I make the administration and all others internal list pointers
direct the commands to a chosen/different default mail directory. I have set
up a second mm installation so I need the admin in the second installation
*not* to refer to the /mailman/ URL

I used :
./configure --with-python=/usr/bin/python2 --prefix=/dir/to/mercury --with-u
sername=mercury --with-groupname=mercury  --with-mail-gid={} --with-cgi-gid=
{}

I changed mm_cfg to:

MAILMAN_URL = 'mercury'
DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/mercury/'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'domain.net'
MAILMAN_SITE_LIST = 'mercury'
# Archive defaults
PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL = 'http://%(hostname)s/quickmail/%(listname)s'

PROBLEM:
domain.org/mercury/admin/theList    resolves fine, but SUBMIT CHANGES
results
in:

domaig.org/mailman/admin/TheList/general   (the list TheList does not
exist!) No such list TheList.

Help! what am I missing,

Is there something like
INTERNAL_PROG_LOCATION =      ... or some such thing?