[Mailman-Users] Mailman does not send its mail to the users

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Thu Nov 7 15:28:14 CET 2002

On Wed, 2002-11-06 at 18:36, Victor Tsaran wrote:
> Dear listers,
> I am a user who has an account and a virtual domain with an ISP. The ISP
> runs Mailman version 2.0.6. For whatever reason, lists for other accounts on
> that machine are working fine, but not for mine.
> Basically, Mailman stopped responding to admin requests as well as
> distribute its mail to the users.
> The support guy removed those lists of mine and recreated them again, but
> the problem did not disappear.
> They are running Qmail as their MTA.
> All the messages that I sent to either list admin addresses or to the users
> end up in my catch-all account.

If the messages are going to your catch-all account, and never showing
up in the archives, this probably means that there's a problem with the
aliases for your list.  Ask the administrator to check the aliases and
the MTA configuration -- the mail absolutely should not be delivered to
your account.

--Jeremy