[Mailman-Users] too many log-files

Frank Olaf frankose at ifi.uio.no
Tue Nov 5 13:41:59 CET 2002

Every now and then my harddisk gets filled up with about 200000 files in the /var/log/mailman dir.  This is too much for linux to handle, so it hang.  When I try removing the files with rm *, it reports that there are too many arguments.  Obviousley it is quite annoying that this happens and I would very much like to turn the "feature" of.  Does anyone know what happens and how I can prevent it?  You can find a printout of the fillelist here: http://kolaf.dynu.com/filliste.txt

Frank Olaf